Mr. Ashutosh Tripathi is the Director of Krishna Public School, Raipur. An engineer from IIT, BHU is an excellent communicator and is a dynamic leader. He has grown many schools under his leadership. He believes in building positive relationships. Having acquired an MBA degree from Amity University and spending his initial years with the corporate sector he uses his acquired skills to build robust systems inside the school.
- Worked as a Manager in SAIL, Bhilai Steel Plant during 1997-2007.
- Working as The Executive Director for KPS Group, Raipur Region since 2007.
- At corporate level-
- Key Member of Prime Minister Trophy winning team of Bhilai Steel Plant.
- Participated in Seminar & Presentation held at IIM Bangalore on developing future leaders through School Education.
- Participated in Seminar & Presentation at M.T.I. Ranchi on unlearning & re-learning in context of large organizations.
- Represented Bhilai Steel Plant as team leader at FICCI DELHI on corporate sustainability.
- Conducted Seminar on Safety Management at Bokaro Steel Plant.
- To enhance Education quality at school level –
(i) Conducted Workshop for Principals of Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Karnataka as a Resource Person / Master Trainer by CBSE, Delhi to implement and execute CCE System.
(ii) Participated in Seminar & Presentation at IIT Delhi on ‘Future Ready School’.
(iii) Written Mathematics Book for IIT-JEE competitive Exams.
(iv) Participated in Seminar organized by Australian Council of Educational Research at Brisbane Australia.
(v) Participated in Technical Education training program in France.
(vi) Participated in Technology Exchange Programme at Vienna in Austria.
(vii) Participated in Leadership Programme at University of Reading, United Kingdom.
(viii) Trained more than 500 Principals and 2000 Teachers on diverse education based themes till date like Educational Leadership ,Building Trusting relationships for school improvement , Role of Technology in Education , Professional development themes etc.
(ix) As a Keynote Speaker in different conclaves and conferences held in Raipur, Hyderabad, Delhi etc. conducted by various non govt. and govt. organizations.
(x) Founder & Director of Leading Reforms Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- To establish a forum of educationists to interact and innovate
- To support schools in their journey from good to great.
- To work on Individual Development Program (IDP) for all stakeholders like Principals, Middle Leaders and Teachers through the training and leadership programs .
- To support all stakeholders via tools and mentor support by Indian and global subject matter experts
- To collaborate with schools for national and worldwide exchange programs
(xi) Conduct Entrepreneurship Development Program in association with NIESBUD (National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development.)
(xii) Conduct meet-ups for IIM, IIT, IIIT students at Raipur on Data & Analytics.
- Winner of Chairman’s Trophy Award by Bhilai Steel Plant (SAIL)
- Winner of Prime Minister Trophy as the key team member for Bhilai Steel Plant.
- Winner of ‘Best Young Manager’ Award all across Steel Authority India Ltd.
- Winner of Nehru Award by Bhilai Steel Plant.
- Winner of Asia Pacific International Award for Education in Bangkok.
- Winner of Global Achiever Award for Excellence in Education.
- Winner of National Education Leadership Award at New Delhi.
- Honoured as the ‘Head of Leading Private School in India’ by Icons of Learning, Singapore.