Cambridge International Certificate/ Diploma in Teaching and Learning
Cambridge Professional Development Qualifications (PDQs) provide a strong framework to support the effective continuing professional development of candidates.
- Engage critically with relevant concepts, principles, theories and best practices from around the world
- Apply new ideas and approaches in reflective practice in their own teaching and learning context
- Formatively evaluate experiences to plan further development
- Transform the quality of teaching and school leadership to improve the outcomes of students.
Cambridge International Certificate/ Diploma in Educational Leadership
Designed for candidates with leadership roles in schools, or who are leaders in other parts of the educational system with direct responsibilities for teachers or leaders, and for aspiring leaders. The course involves:
- Understanding key concepts and theories of leadership.
- Defining successful educational leadership practice.
- Action planning for developing leadership.
- Teaching and learning in action.
- Developing professional practice.
CPD Online Programme
Active learning online sessions on following topics
- Active Learning Strategies
- Instructional design with Differentiated Instruction
- Making Assessments Meaningful for students
- Relationship Management at school
- Flipped Classrooms
Certified Training programme
Empower your staff !!
Give the best in education to equip young India with 21st Century Skills.
ELI Advantage –
- Training Programmes are customized to the school’s needs.
- Training’s are a simulation of active classrooms
- Course material (Training booklet) is provided to each participant which consists of well researched and useful content.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable Resource Persons
- Certification at the end of the training