This course is designed for candidates with leadership roles in schools, or who are leaders in other parts of the educational system with direct responsibilities for teachers or leaders, and for aspiring leaders.
Course focuses on:
- Understanding key concepts and theories of leadership
- Defining successful educational leadership practice
- Action planning for developing leadership
- Teaching and learning in action
- Leading change for improvement and developing staff
Who can enroll?
Principals, Middle Leaders (Vice Principals, Headmistress, coordinators, HODs), Aspiring leaders of educational Institutions.
Candidates are required to have sufficient competence in English to participate in the qualification. Candidates should have English language competence comparable to Level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Alternatively, candidates can directly speak to the programme Leader to ensure that they qualify the entry requirements or not. You can call at 8800542932.
Certificate Course (this includes only Module 1)
Module 1- Exploring Leadership
- Unit 1 – Understanding key concepts and theories of leadership
- Unit 2 – Understanding key concepts and theories of leadership
- Unit 3- Action planning for developing leadership
Diploma Course (this includes Module 1, 2 & 3)
Module 2 – Teaching and learning in action
Module 3 – Leading change for improvement and developing staff
Edu Lead International will provide the candidates guidance and support throughout the course. It will provide mentors to each candidate and arrange for guided learning sessions. The e-portfolios and assessment evidences will be reviewed by the ELI experts and then will be sent to Cambridge.
To view detailed syllabus download brochure.
Certificate Course – 4 Months
Diploma Course – 12 Months
For Academic session 2022-23
- Batch 1 – April 13, 2022
- Batch 2 – May 16, 2022
- Batch 3 – July 10, 2022
- Batch 4 – Sept 27, 2022
- Batch 5 – Nov. 15, 2022
- Batch 6 – Jan 24, 2023
- Batch 7- March 1- 2023