This course provides the candidates a robust platform for them to
- transform the quality of teaching to improve the students’ outcomes.
- engage critically with relevant concepts, principles, theories and best practices from around the world.
- apply new ideas and approaches in reflective practice in their own teaching and learning context.
- formatively evaluate experiences to plan further development.
Candidates need to be:
- Be a full- or part-time teacher employed in an educational institution such as a school, college, university, or adult training centre.
- Teach in their current school over a full academic year, for a minimum of 24 weeks and a minimum of six hours per week.
- Be responsible for planning, teaching and formatively assessing groups of learners.
Candidates are required to have sufficient competence in English to participate in the qualification. Candidates should have English language competence comparable to Level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Alternatively, candidates can directly speak to the program Leader to ensure that they qualify the entry requirements or not. You can call at 8800542932.
Certificate Course (this includes only Module 1)
Module 1- Exploring learning and teaching
- Unit 1 – Understanding principles of learning and teaching
- Unit 2 – Teaching an effective lesson
- Unit 3- Facilitating active learning through effective teaching and assessment
Diploma Course (this includes Module 1, 2 & 3)
Module 2 – Teaching and learning in action
Module 3 – Developing professional practice
Edu Lead International will provide the candidates guidance and support throughout the course. It will provide mentors to each candidate and arrange for guided learning sessions. The e-portfolios and assessment evidence will be reviewed by the ELI experts and then will be sent to Cambridge.
To view the detailed syllabus, please download the brochure below.
Certificate Course – 4 Months
Diploma Course – 12 Months
For Academic session 2023-24
- Batch 1 – April 1, 2023
- Batch 2 – August 05, 2023
- Batch 3 – November 25, 2023