To develop effective educational leaders who would be instrumental in honing skill-sets in students which are crucial for this dynamic world.
To provide world-class training programmes to all stakeholders of the Education Fraternity.
Facilitating collaboration in schools through our national and international exchange programs.
We have Facilitated
Master Trainers in Action
What people say about us...
- Jharna Anand | Cambridge Administrator | Maharaja Agarsain Public School, Ashok Vihar Delhi, IndiaThe Educational Leadership Course (CIDEL) is the best that has happened to me in 2020; during the challenging times of COVID-19 pandemic! Effectively led by the Project Leader- Ms Rupam, this course is rooted in the principles of andragogy...giving us,the practitioner-participants, both a motivation and a propulsion to connect and translate the latest educational theories with and at our work place. Professional readings, academic discourses, networking are my personal advantages. I will highly recommend this course to all those who are interested in the latest and advanced art and science of LEADERSHIP especially in India wherein this opportunity is an oasis in the desert!
- Chan Boon Sheng | Director | Catalyst Education MalaysiaThe CICEL program gave me a very deep insight into the various leadership theories and practices followed worldwide . I learnt about the successful leadership skills that a leader should develop to improve the quality of teaching and student learning . This program gave me the opportunity to read and understand many Case Studies of School leadership of many countries. My Program leader , Ms Rupam and mentor, Ms Kalpna supported me through out every phase of the Program.
- Dr. Himani Tyagi | Principal | Millennium School | NoidaI had joined CIDEL in April 2021 with the intent to learn and add value to myself as an education leader. The course surpassed my expectations. Ms Rupam Sah is an expert facilitator and mentor who gently guided our discussions to enable learning and engagement. It was a pleasure exchanging thoughts and ideas with like-minded and passionate educationists. In addition to rich Cambridge resources and insightful discussions, Ms Rupam Sah ensured a proper structure and format that was followed very rigorously. There are numerous practical insights that I derived from the course. These have been valuable in guiding my day to day decision making and thought process. I strongly recommend this course to all those who aspire to be at the forefront of educational arena!
- Inderpal Kaur Principal | The Sanskruti English Medium School | Ashok Nagar | Madhya PradeshThe CIDEL course is a blend of vision, motivation, inspiration and practical skills for an effective school leader. Sincere gratitude to the Program leader - Ms Rupam Sah who connected me to the course as a guide and enabled me to identify and understand my leadership style and implement effective leadership strategies. Progressive reading during the course helped me to find new innovative ways of developing and managing broader situations where my decision making and problem solving got enhanced. My increased engagement in my work helped me creating a strong and united team. With the launch of National Education Policy 2020 in IndIa I find myself fortunateenough to undergo leadership training that enabled me to understand the competencies and pedagogical practices .
- Gargi Chhabra | Cambridge Administrator | Darbari Lal DAV Model School, Pitampura, DelhiThe Educational Leadership Course (CIDEL) was my first on-line course with Edu Lead International and I felt it was a tremendous learning experience for me. I enjoyed every aspect of interactive sessions .The learning was meaningful for my professional growth and will be invaluable for my entire life. I have grown so much and in so many ways. Mrs. Rupam Sah was very accessible and responsive to all my questions and messages.
- Jyotsana Kumar | Cambridge Administrator | DAV Public School Pushpanjali, DelhiThe leadership course happened upon the entreaty of a friend who is also my companion in the course. I must say that my understanding of a leader has taken new dimension and I have realized that there are numerous aspects of leadership which , if not learnt , can never be understood as everything cannot be done on the basis of intuition, experience or suggestion. Reading about leaders, knowing various leadership theories, discussing educational case studies are essentials to be a thorough leader. I have shed many inhibitions since the time the course started in February 2020. I now see leadership in a fresh context.
- Paromita Chakraborty | HOD English | Indirapuram Public School | GhaziabadThe Educational Leadership Course (CIDEL) by Cambridge is by far the best training I have ever attended as it has opened to me the educational realm in a complete 360 degree way. It has paved my understanding of educational leadership in a new dimension and in a holistic manner. With a good mixture of practical and theory giving enough time to discuss ground issues, the course was truly refreshing, interactive and interesting. It also showed me my strengths and improvement areas as a leader and gave me an insight into several relevant issues. The course stands to be an extremely useful tool in the educational field that will help to improve the overall academic as well as non-academic management in schools. The enthusiasm Rupam Ma'am brings to the course lends it a positive and questioning atmosphere thereby increasing its rating to be an excellent course.
- Meena. S | Senior Education Coach | XSEED Education Pvt. Ltd.While exploring the ideal course in Education for myself, I was recommended CIDEL course by a friend and mentor. The course has significantly improved my understanding of various leadership styles and theories and helped me to evolve as a leader. It has also added great value to my resume and opened up more opportunities. Thanks to Ms. Rupam, the sessions were interactive and interesting; and she has always been approachable whenever I needed to reach out for clarification and advise.
- V. Meena Thripurasundari | Head of Admissions & Marketing | The NEST School | ChennaiThe program was insightful and provided rich learning experience. It helped me understand what my leadership style is and changed the way I lead my team. Each person in my batch brought unique experiences and perspectives which impacted my learning positively. Ms. Rupam is authentic, motivating and knowledgeable and I am deeply appreciative of her expertise.
- Bharati Tiwari | TGT, Chemistry | DPS, AgraCIDTL has always been a centre of attraction for me, but I was always confused about the choosing the right institution for it. All thanks to Rupam ma’am, as I have been associated with her for past five years and persuing CIDTL under her guidance was an end to all my confusions. The course was carried out in a smooth and interesting manner, where execution of the learnt concepts were focussed. The major concepts learnt that I specifically like are, metacognition and reflective practice. I really cherish learning under Rupam ma’am, who is an excellent mentor.
- Neha Dabas | Asst. Director | Golaya Progressive Public School, PalwalThis course has been phenomenal, clear, organized and engaging. It has helped me uncover various teaching methods and styles. I believe I now have a deeper understanding of many teaching styles and methods due to the beautifully designed interactive sessions. It has helped me develop my teaching skills and has been extremely informative.
- Himanshu Bedi | PGT, Physics | DPS R.K. Puram, DelhiI’m teaching for so many years but while doing this course I came to know the science behind the strategies we are adopting while teaching. This course has helped me a lot in learning more innovative techniques to engage and improve my students. I thank Rupam Sah ma’am, the programme leader for bringing this learning to me in a lucid manner.
- Ritu Gupta | Primary Coordinator | Maharaja Agarsain Public School, DelhiLearning is the only thing that stays with you throughout life. Last year joining the CITDL programme was a life reforming step that I took, for all that I learnt during the course was enlightening, inspiring and helped me grow as a teacher immensely. The way the course is designed is student friendly and extremely informative but I can’t go without appreciating the mentor Ms Rupam Sah who breezed us through the course with such ease that rather than learning we internalized it. I highly recommend it to teachers with progressive mindset.
- Sweetu Bhardwaj | PRT, Maths, Cambridge Wing | Maharaja Agarsain Public school, Ashok Vihar, DelhiMy CIDTL learning journey was an astounding experience. It enabled a complete shift in my thought process. I got acquainted with the immersive teaching & learning models and methodologies to create an engaging classroom. It’s learning design helped me to understand the nuances of effective teaching , formative assessment and effective feedback. Our mentor Ms.Rupam Sah is an amazing lady with tremendous knowledge who delivers expertly using multiple strategies, individual and collaboration activities, discussion forums , lesson planning techniques, reflections etc. She provided substantial reading material in the form of handouts, presentations and video aids. Every session was comfortable for us to openly put forth our query. The course was well-paced.
- Sharankhala Shankdhar | PRT, Social Science | Modern Public School, Shalimar Bagh, DelhiThe CIDTL Course has been like a game changer for me. I had been teaching for many years but never realized that teaching could be made so interesting by use of appropriate engaging strategies for students. My outlook towards students changed, challenging students were no more challenging to me and I realized the magic which exists in teachers’ hand. This course brought in me the transformation which is appreciated by the students and the sparkle in their eyes after every class indicates that my choice of doing this course was indeed a good decision. I thank the programme Leader Mrs. Rupam Sah for her tremendous support during the course.
- Pooja Gaur | Pre-primary Coordinator | Maharaja Agarsain Public School, Ashok Vihar, DelhiThe course CIDTL not only helped me realize the use of some beautiful strategies that could be used to make learning meaningful for learners but also helped me in my constant progresses as a teacher. Truly an UPLIFTER, intellectually, emotionally and mentally.
- Ria Dabas | PRT, English | Golaya Progressive Public School, PalwalMy CIDTL course helped me learn the concepts behind the various pedagogical methods. It gave my work as a teacher an informed direction as the meanings gradually unfolded and made sense to me. The response of the students became better and they were not only more engaged but started taking ownership of their learning.
- Tarandeep Kaur | PRT French | DPS RudrapurThe Cambridge course has improved my knowledge and teaching skills. The understanding of how students learn, has helped me to look at teaching in a profound manner. It has taught me the effectiveness and usefulness of lesson planning. I now find myself to be a reflective teacher. I have gained insight into metacognitive and active learning practices, role of various assessments and feedback in learning. Cambridge course has broadened my outlook on teaching and learning.
- Shilpa Goel | Montessori Teacher | Maharaja Agarsain Public school, Ashok Vihar, DelhiThis Cambridge Professional course educates us to incorporate new philosophies of teaching innovatively in the process of continuous learning and professional development for teachers. The course is practical and consistent with the personalized approach by the mentor. It involves the implementation of international best practices in education by following regular evaluation and self-reflection strategies to become more confident and engaged professionals. I strongly recommend this course for the enhancement of practical skills.
- Shweta Sharma | Asst. Teacher, Cambridge Wing | Maharaja Agarsain Public school, Ashok Vihar, DelhiCIDTL is an extraordinary programme. It took all aspects of learning into consideration and gave me the feathers to bolster and inspire my teaching practices to ensure that the overall impact on my learners is, not just effective but consistent too. I have now turned from a teacher to a lifelong learner, a fact that I am really happy about.